Mistaken Marijuana Identity
Unbelievable or is it? Police claim they thought that a decal on a 65-year old woman’s vehicle indicated that she was transporting drugs in her vehicle resulting in her being pulled over and asked to remove the marijuana leaf decal from her car.
This is a free country, if she wanted to have a marijuana decal she has the right to have one but it wasn’t even a marijuana decal. Bonnie Jonas-Boggioni is a die-hard Ohio State Buckeyes fan and the decal was a helmet sticker! Not that it matters, but she was asked to remove the decal AFTER it was realized it was not a marijuana leaf. "I said, 'You mean in Tennessee?' and he said, 'No, permanently.' I didn’t take it off...This little old lady is no drug dealer."
The police used this bogus excuse to pull this woman over and violated her rights on so many levels. "It’s just amazing they would be that dumb...Knowing I wasn’t speeding, I couldn’t imagine why...They were very serious. They had the body armor and the guns."
Get the DWI Dude App!
- Boating While Intoxicated on 4th of July
- Can I get busted for driving under the influence of marijuana?
- Is the smell of marijuana probable cause for police to search your car?
- Can you be ordered out of your car for a previous arrest record?
- Avoid a DWI with The DWI Dude