Quiet As A Mouse
February 7, 2013
We have heard of mishandling of evidence in the past and of course it's a;ways the quiet ones you don't expect to be the thief. This theif was as quiet as a mouse, maybe because he is a mouse! The Wichita, Kan., police department is reporting that a mouse is responsible for stealing marijuana from a 2009 case evidence facility. According to a local news station, the department held a press conference about the red-handed rodent — and even crafted an official police sketch.
Police say the mouse ate through the baggies and most likely ingested a good portion of the cannabis. I'm sure the little guy is feeling pretty god about now and I bet the police will find a better way of preserving evidence in the future!
Get the DWI Dude App!
- Boating While Intoxicated on 4th of July
- Can I get busted for driving under the influence of marijuana?
- Is the smell of marijuana probable cause for police to search your car?
- Can you be ordered out of your car for a previous arrest record?
- Avoid a DWI with The DWI Dude